Thursday, May 05, 2011

Cupcakes in Paris and Venice and Lucerne and...

Ok so I didn't actually eat cupcakes in all those places, however, since my last blog (a very long time ago) I did actually visit all those places and more! I also became engaged in Venice to my amazing fiancee Tom and met some incredible people. Including a very inspiring and "fabulous" photographer named Scarlett.  She was amazing and offered to take photos of Tom and I while in Venice that ended up being our "engagement shoot"! She did a fantastic job and now can't wait for her and her new husband Stephen to be our wedding photographers next year YAY!

A couple of my fav photos that she took...




For more of the amazing photos from our engagement shoot click here!

Now more recently, I finally started using my camera a bit more and even bought Photoshop finally. So here's just a few recent shots I've taken :) 






  
--- Quote of the Day ---

"He felt now that he was not simply close to her,
but that he did not know where he ended and she began."

~ Leo Tolstoy



Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment