Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mark & Ashleigh /// Adelaide Couple Photographer

Some of you would already know that Mark is my soon-to-be brother in law and Ashleigh is not only his girlfriend but my friend also. Ashleigh saw some of my recent portrait photos and asked if I could do a shoot with her and Mark and of course I said yes! So last Sunday we drove to the edge of the city to the Torrens River for our photo shoot... and OMG the colours were just amazing! I don't particularly like the cold weather that this time of year brings about, however, I LOVE the colour change in the leaves and how they just drop everywhere. I also love how much the colour stands out against the grey clouds. Okay now I'm rambling, back to the point. This shoot was a lot of fun and I'm sure Mark & Ashleigh enjoyed themselves too (even though Mark was a little nervous).

Here's my favourites from the day...






















Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment