Thursday, July 21, 2011

Baking & Face Painting

As of late I've been busy baking some new creations for my other blog Bakerhi. I absolutely LOVE baking and now I'm finding I also LOVE photographing food. Obviously when you photograph a subject you want the person viewing the subject to either understand their feelings or feel something themselves. With food photography I love being able to portray how absolutely yummy food can be and making people almost smell and taste the food just by looking at the photo. Here's a few photos of some of my recent baking creations and also a few of my cute little niece when she had her face painted the other day (so adorable).

Sticky Date Cupcakes with Caramel Sauce



Snickerdoodle Cupcakes



My Bakerhi Logo






Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment