Monday, July 04, 2011

Cooper /// Adelaide Newborn Photographer

I have to say I have always loved the name Cooper for a boy! A boy named Cooper was one of my focus kids during my placement at a childcare centre and he was adorable and since then I fell in love with the name. This little Cooper is just as adorable! From the moment his mum walked in the room with him you could see how cute he was, I mean what newborn baby isn't cute. He was such a good boy throughout the whole shoot with us moving him around he just stayed asleep. For my first newborn shoot I'm very happy with how the photos turned out and thankfully his parents are too! Of course I had to get the obligitory shots of the tiny hands, feet, etc who could resist that they're just so tiny!

Here's my favourites from the day.























"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." - Anonymous





Best Blog Tips

1 comment: