Saturday, October 22, 2011

Kimberley / Waterfall Gully Trash the Dress Photographer

When Kimberley first asked me to do a Trash the Dress shoot with her I was of course extremely excited! I had read about them before, seen a few photos (some crazy ones with wedding dresses set on FIRE!) and I really wanted to try it out. After some discussion on ideas for locations we settled on Waterfall Gully. And boy am I glad we did! The day was perfect, it was warm but not too warm, the water was flowing wonderfully and the gardens were really starting to blossom. I really love this time of year. The day was full of fun, lots of laughing, a few "almost falling in the water" moments and LOTS of staring from random onlookers. Overall it was a fantastic day! Thank you so much Kim for this fabulous opportunity I hope you had as much fun as I did! 

Here they are...






I love how this photo focuses on the lace and bead detail of Kim's beautiful dress.















Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes these look amazing!
    I see what you mean by trash the dress haha but those water shots look superb.

    ReplyDelete