Saturday, May 07, 2011

Fireworks and Churches

My family and I went to Sydney for new years and watched the fireworks from my uncle's balcony. We were only there a few days but I managed to get a few shots in from the trip. It was actually quite funny on new years eve, we got to my uncle's house and I realised I had forgotten to bring my 75-300mm lens and my tripod which were essential to get shots of the fireworks. Anyway, somehow Tom and I managed to get a taxi and get all the way back to the hotel, which was on a blocked off street, get my lens and tripod and get all the way back to my uncle's house with time to spare! Which if you've ever been to Sydney for new years you would know how ridiculously difficult that is to do.

Anyway, here's just a few shots from that short trip!



My niece Isabella


Sydney Opera House


Sydney Opera House


Giant Swarovski decorated Christmas Tree


Sydney Harbour Bridge Fireworks


Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment