Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tom - My Model for the Day

So after a bit of illness and a few trips to hospital, my camera was given a good rest, I have finally been able to get back into the swing of things. The other day we went down to Port Adelaide for a small photo session and I was lucky enough to have my hot fiance model for me. It was freezing cold and I swear my fingers almost dropped off but it was worth it to finally get a few shots in after a long break.

Here's a few of my favourites from the day.



I can't decide with this next one whether I like the colour or the browny tone version better. What do you think?




I love the rough texture of the timber post against the warmth of the soft jumper Tom's wearing.






That's all for now but I have a few more photos I'm working on and a few more of my cute little niece Bella that will be up shortly so stay tuned...
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment