Friday, June 03, 2011

New Layout New Photos

I've been rather busy that last few days. I finished my last legal case study assignment finally! AND I've been busy revamping my blog with a new logo title (I hope you like it!) Plus now I have been editing a few photos of my niece to add on here, these photos are from a while ago now and I completely forgot about them until the other day and decided to get straight into the editing process. So once again a very busy last couple of days for me, but the fun doesn't stop there! The next few says are going to be quite busy also, I have a portrait shoot set up for tomorrow (more photos to come soon) plus I'm going to see WICKED with my fiance this weekend and I'm SOOOOO excited!! Plus a few birthday celebrations including cocktails for a friend on Saturday night and a big dinner for my mum's birthday on Sunday (lots of cooking and baking for me to do, maybe I'll add some photos from that too!)

Anyway, here's a few of my favourites from the photos of my niece!




 I love how in this photo she has such a great expression in her face as she's trying her hardest to push her toy car instead of just simply driving it! So cute!


Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment